Re: Top Rank in Google?

Hi
Hope you are doing well.
Did you get a chance to see the my previous email?
looking for positive response.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravi Gangwar <ravi.gangwar@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2020 5:03 pm
Subject: Top Rank in Google?

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

I was examining your website and see you have a good design and it looks great. But it was not ranking on any search engines for most of the keywords.

I was not finding your website on starting pages on Google; I can help you do better on your ranking for all search engines Like Yahoo, Bing and Google if you can give us permission. We are the best service provider in optimization in your area. We also offer the most competitive rates for this service!

We can help to grow your business and generate sales leads. If interested, kindly reply to the mail.

I look forward to your mail.

Warm Regards
Ravi Gangwar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog