Re: Follow-up ))

Hi,
I just wanted to circle back on my email below. Since I haven't heard back, so I assume you are either busy and haven't had chance to respond, or my last email got buried in your inbox.
Please feel free to respond to this email.
I am waiting for your positive reply…!!
 
Thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Eveline Stokes <evelinestokeskg715@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2022 7:42 pm
Subject: Facebook Ads
 
Hi,

We are a team of 55+ experienced social media professionals who can establish your company as a brand. We have been serving US, AU, UK and Canadian agencies since last 9+ years now. We are seeking good business relations with you and your company.

We love to adopt your best practices and will be happy to provide our technical assistance/guidance/recommendations as and when required.

Take a look at our offerings –

1.      Facebook Management.
2.      Pinterest Management.
3.      LinkedIn Promotions.
4.      Google+ Promotions
5.      Twitter Management.

I personally believe "Any Project is not too big or not too small". We will specially take care of every project. We will utilize our skills and years of experience to maximize your ROI. Please share me your contact information.

Let me know if you are interested, We will be happy to provide detail quotation/budgeting and proposal.

I am excited to hear from you.

Thanks/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog